|Influences||Unreal World, Harvest Moon, Pokemon|
|Released||March 2020 (7DRL)|
|Updated||January 30, 2023 (0.2.10)|
|Interface||ASCII, Tiles, Keyboard|
|Game Length||5-8 hours|
|Official site of Emerald Woods|
Emerald Woods is a chill farming and exploration roguelike without combat. There is no town; you are all alone in these vast woods.
You have started a new life in the tranquil Emerald Woods, miles away from any sign of human civilization. You are on your own.
In the distance you have seen some abandoned buildings, what secrets do they hide?
- No combat
- Farming: Prepare the ground and plant seeds in order to grow food.
- Collect Animals: Explore the land finding out how to capture the native fauna of the woods.
- Building: Gather wood and stone, and build shelters or a big cabin.
- Crafting: Create tools and furniture.
- Fishing: Build a raft and patiently get some fish.
- Cooking: Create delicious and nutritive dishes with local ingredients.
- Painting: Craft paint using berries and make the world your canvas.
- Exploration: Explore woods, caverns, and lakes to find abandoned buildings full of secrets.
- Lead Designer and Developer: Santiago Zapata (Slashie).
- Narrative and Design Contributions: Esteban Martinez
- Audio: QuietGecko
- Art Style contributions: Mapedorr
Powered by JSRL, Pixi.js and unicodetiles.js