Ali the Android
Ali the Android is a sci-fi roguelike/metroidvania that focuses on combat, unlocking new weapons, and collecting power-ups.
Ali the Android is a fast-paced, combat-heavy roguelite/metroidvania. The game features ten floors; every other floor includes a new weapon or power-up, which can be used both for combat and with some effect on the surrounding environment.
- Characters become stronger by collecting power-ups at the end of each floor
- Each weapon can be used to unlock certain environmental tiles
- Players can back-track to unlock secret rooms once they acquire the appropriate tools
- HP does not regenerate in the dungeon
- Monsters attack aggressively, forcing the user to rely on tactics and skill
The game is currently in public release. It is fully playable.