Revision as of 10:08, 11 January 2019 by Cynapse077
|Developer||Matt Ritchie (Cynapse)|
|Influences||Caves of Qud, ADOM, IVAN|
|Released||Nov 2, 2015|
|Updated||December 15, 2018|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|P. Language||C# (Unity)|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||medium (unfinished)|
|Official site of Axu|
You play as an exiled criminal, sent to the prison colony planet of Axu. Your goal is to build a ship to return home.
- A large, procedurally generated planet.
- Hundreds of items.
- A complex body part system where limbs can be severed, reattached, modified, and gained through mutations.
- Several dungeon types scattered about the planet.
- A storyline with diverging paths.
- Use anything as a weapon.
Axu can be downloaded for free here.
0.7.3 was released on 11 Jan, 2019. Its changelog is Here.