Cardinal Quest II
|Cardinal Quest II|
|Influences||Cardinal Quest, Diablo II, Dark Souls|
|Released||2014 Mar 19 (1.0)|
|Updated||2014 May 19 (1.01)|
|Interface||Tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||5+ hours (1-2 hours per Act)|
|[cardinalquest2.com Official site of Cardinal Quest II]|
[cardinalquest2.com Cardinal Quest II] is a streamlined, combat-oriented roguelike in which the player must fight their way through one of three Acts, levelling up and acquiring items and skills to confront and defeat that area's tyrant. Though each individual Act is a self-contained game taking just an hour or two to attempt, the game rewards long-term play with three different Acts, three escalating difficulty modes, six classes and a substantial achievement system.
Cardinal Quest II is free-to-play, with in-app purchases to unlock classes and perks faster, [www.kongregate.com/games/randomnine/cardinal-quest-2 on Kongregate.com] (as a Flash game) and [itunes.apple.com/app/id732353646 on iTunes] (for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
- Simple graphical user interface and four-directional movement
- Streamlined inventory management
- Skill trees for each class so you can customize your character further as they gain experience
- Five slots for special abilities (either class-specific or found) which recharge over time
- Deep achievement system with approx. 150 increasingly challenging achievements across 50 achievement ranks