|Dungeon Core Roguelike (DCRL)|
|Influences||Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Core litRPG novels|
|Released||June 16, 2020|
|Updated||October 21, 2020|
|Licensing||Closed Source, Commercial (currently free online)|
|Interface||ASCII (sort of), Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||Open ended|
|Official site of Dungeon Core Roguelike (DCRL)|
In Dungeon Core Roguelike (DCRL), you play as a Dungeon Core, a magical gem with the power to manipulate the environment around it. You can create mobs, build rooms, and more as you grow your Dungeon and defend yourself against local monsters and invading adventurers!
This game is in active alpha development. The latest "stable" release can be found at dcrl.app
- Monster and Structure Creation - Create the perfect Dungeon replete with mobs!
- Different Mana Types - Each type of Mana supports a different playstyle!
- Customizble Interface - Layout your windows however you want!
- Keyboard and Mouse Controls - Customizable keyboard controls, and mostly-complete mouse controls.
- Saving and loading
- Traps and "Runescript" system
- More interesting combat system
- Much more!