The International Roguelike Development Conference 2014. A unique opportunity for roguelike developers and enthusiasts to network and discuss their genre in depth. Attendance is free and open to all. Sign up on EventBrite if you plan to attend.
Ido is organising IRDC 2014 in Berlin, Germany, on 9-11 May 2014.
As someone asked to vote on the date for the next IRDC in Berlin, please mark your availability in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fLwOcJo3DAIo6SsVau5gscLbXOdpb4H3RDixlpoPBLw/viewform
The date chosen is 9-11 May 2014.
Registration is not necessary, but it helps to know how many people will come. You can register at http://irdc2014.eventbrite.com and/or enter your details below.
- Ido - the Dungeon Puzzle genre: what is it? And how does it relate to roguelikes?
- Darren Grey
- TCE Dev Team
- flend - My to-be 7DRL 2014 with procedural multi-stage quests - did it work in the end and was it fun?
- HappyPonyLand (probably)
- Nolithius - Count me in for the International Retail Design Conference!
- Mark Johnson - Something on procedural graphics
- Radomir Dopieralski
- Friedrich Hanisch and Jana Reinhardt
- plomlompom (Christian Heller)
- erlehmann – plain text as the universal map format, Unicode Tournament
- mntmn - merlinbitte
Venue & Accommodation
The venue is in co-up Berlin, a hacker-space in the east-central district of Kreuzberg: http://goo.gl/VVSvl8
Most of the places here should be within walking distance or short public transit ride: http://wikitravel.org/en/Berlin/East_Central#Sleep