|Updated||May 10 2009 (.4.1)|
|Licensing||New BSD License|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Dependencies||Doryen library, SDL|
|Official site of libtcod-net|
libtcod-net is a BSD licensed C# library written by Chris Hamons with help from Ed Ropple, delirium and SofaKng (John Klimek). It wraps libtcod, a roguelike library. Some of the features it provides include:
- Windowed or full screen console with true color support
- Support for custom character sets using bitmap fonts
- Mersenne twister random number generator
- Bresenham line drawing toolkit
- Perlin noise generator
- Field of view toolkit
- Image toolkit with support for rotation/stretching
- Support for turn by turn and real time games
- Mouse support
- Advanced configuration file parser
This library is fully developed.
libtcod-net .4.1 brings libtcod-net into supporting libtcod version 1.4.1.
Ed wrote a great quick start tutorial to get started programming in c# and libtcod-net.