Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archives and History
- Actively Developing Roguelikes - Roguelikes sorted by last release date. Includes Alpha Projects and Beta Projects.
- BALROG - Genealogy and chronology of roguelikes.
- Dungeons Deep - Freeware fantasy dungeon game classics.
- Home of the Underdogs - Great listing of older roguelikes.
- Open Directory Project's Rogue-like Category - Indexed collection of roguelikes and related resources.
- Roguelike Graveyard - The place for abandoned roguelikes.
- Roguelike Restoration Project - The Project's goal is to find old roguelikes (e.g., rogue, xrogue, ultrarogue) and patch them to run on today's computing platforms.
- Wikipedia entry on Roguelikes.
Columns and Periodicals
- @ Play - Bi-weekly column on roguelikes.
- Roguelike. The magazine. - Articles on roguelikes in general.
- Roguelike Review - A website that reviews roguelikes.
- Temple of the Roguelike - Reviews, articles, resources.
- Angband web forums.
- Dwarf Fortress web forums.
- GameFAQs forum for Nethack.
- Live Journal forum for Angband and Zangband.
- Temple of the Roguelike web forums for all roguelike players and developers.
- ToME: Troubles of Middle-Earth web forums.
- TONPPAFS web forums for NPPAngband.
- Ascii Dreams - UnAngband development blog.
- The Chronicles of Doryen - Doryen development blog.
- Domains of Mystery - Records of roguelike adventures.
- Kaduria - Kaduria development blog.
- SZDev - Development blog for Slash's roguelikes.
- Angband development - Medium traffic list discussing Angband development.
- Game Programming Wiki
- Amit's Game Programming Information - General game programming information.
- Dungeondweller - Roguelike development resources.
- Dungeondweller archive - an archive of the Dungeondweller articles.
- Hajo's library - A collection of articles concerning game development.
- RogueSDL - A Roguelike graphics and input library for .NET and Mono. Written in C#.
- Simugraph game development library - Roguelike/cRPG articles.