Revision as of 05:49, 16 October 2009 by 5v3nd0ttg
Archives and History
- Actively Developing Roguelikes - Roguelikes sorted by last release date. Includes Alpha Projects and Beta Projects.
- Dungeons Deep - Freeware fantasy dungeon game classics.
- Home of the Underdogs - Great listing of older roguelikes.
- Internet Roguelike Database - this tool allows searching for roguelikes which meet certain criteria, using data from RogueBasin (alternative location, currently more up to date).
- Open Directory Project's Rogue-like Category - Indexed collection of roguelikes and related resources.
- Roguelike Graveyard - The place for abandoned roguelikes.
- Roguelike News - Archived version of once famous roguelike news website.
- Roguelike Restoration Project - The Project's goal is to find old roguelikes (e.g., rogue, xrogue, ultrarogue) and patch them to run on today's computing platforms.
- Wikipedia entry on Roguelikes.
Columns and Periodicals
- @ Play - Bi-weekly column on roguelikes.
- Roguelike Review - A website that reviews roguelikes.
- Temple of the Roguelike - Reviews, articles, resources.
- Angband web forums.
- ADOM & JADE web forums.
- Dwarf Fortress web forums.
- GameFAQs forum for Nethack.
- Live Journal forum for Angband and Zangband.
- Temple of the Roguelike web forums for all roguelike players and developers.
- ToME: Troubles of Middle-Earth web forums.
- TONPPAFS web forums for NPPAngband.
- Ascii Dreams - UnAngband development blog.
- CyberRogue - Self-titled dev-blog for CyberRogue
- The Chronicles of Doryen - Doryen development blog.
- Domains of Mystery - Records of roguelike adventures.
- Kaduria - Kaduria development blog.
- LambdaRogue development blog
- Lost in Chaos - Development blog for games made by Kornel Kisielewicz.
- New Old - Development blog for Slash's roguelikes.
- The Way of Fallen - Development blog for TwoF (updated).
- Thomas Biskup's blog for ADOM and JADE.
- Angband development - Medium traffic list discussing Angband development.
- Game Programming Wiki
- Amit's Game Programming Information - General game programming information.
- Dungeondweller - Roguelike development resources.
- Dungeondweller archive - an archive of the Dungeondweller articles.
- Simugraph Library - A collection of articles concerning game development.
- RogueSDL - A Roguelike graphics and input library for .NET and Mono. Written in C#.
- libtcod The Doryen library. A C/C++/python, Windows/Linux library for true color roguelikes.
- T.O.E.S. - Available open-source projects for Roguelike/MUD games & creation in VB.NET