Revision as of 11:55, 15 February 2017 by Anfeir
|Developer||Anfeir (Mikhail Maryshev)|
|Released||February 10, 2017|
|Updated||February 10, 2017|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|Official site of Owlnest|
A roguelike, currently in Demo status.
Some of already implemented features:
- extended action system with anything as the action target and context actions;
- specific actions available at the moment, when special abilities are gained;
- reactions - in cautious mode you can react to monster attacks using different counter-actions, available at the moment;
- physics - realtime water and lava flow and objects burning, you can set entire forest into fire.
- different types of wounds instead of plain hitpoints;
- polymorph - you can basically morph into any monster, obtaining all its characteristics and possible actions (seems to be broken in current version);