Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Developer||Anfeir (Mikhail Maryshev)|
|Released||February 10, 2017|
|Updated||February 10, 2017|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|Official site of Owlnest|
A roguelike, currently in Demo status.
Some of already implemented features:
- extended action system with anything as the action target and context actions;
- specific actions available at the moment, when special abilities are gained;
- reactions - in cautious mode you can react to monster attacks using different counter-actions, available at the moment;
- physics - realtime water and lava flow and objects burning, you can set entire forest into fire.
- different types of wounds instead of plain hitpoints;
- polymorph - you can basically morph into any monster, obtaining all its characteristics and possible actions (seems to be broken in current version);