|Developer||Anfeir (Mikhail Maryshev)|
|Released||February 10, 2017|
|Updated||March 10, 2017|
|Licensing||Freeware, Closed Source|
|Official site of Owlnest|
A roguelike, currently in Demo status.
Some of already implemented features:
- extended action system with anything as the action target and context actions;
- specific actions available at the moment, when special abilities are gained;
- reactions - in cautious mode you can react to monster attacks using different counter-actions, available at the moment;
- physics - realtime water and lava flow and objects burning, you can set entire forest into fire.
- different types of wounds instead of plain hitpoints;
- polymorph - you can basically morph into any monster, obtaining all its characteristics and possible actions.
10.03.2017, v0.2 demo 21:50, 9 March 2017 (CET)21:50, 9 March 2017 (CET)21:50, 9 March 2017 (CET)21:50, 9 March 2017 (CET)~ - Added some versatility to dungeons - New terrain types: decaying dungeon, abandoned dungeon, castle - Added map ('#' key), altered high-level world generation template - Added ability to return to previous floors - Added a bit more new objects (monsters, items, etc) - Balance tweaks - Many miscellaneous bugfixes