|Released||May 3, 2010 (alpha 1)|
|Updated||April 28, 2018 (alpha 10)|
|Licensing||Freeware, Open Source|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse, Music|
|Game Length||Open ended|
|Official site of Rogue Survivor|
Rogue Survivor is a free zombie survival roguelike sandbox game with unique features and modding support. While deemed an alpha, the game is endless and seems to have every feature fully implemented.
The game takes place in a town famous for being the headquarters of the powerful CHAR Corporation.You wake up amidst the chaos and you must find ways to survive.
Survive in the city
- Play as living or undead.
- Survive the zombies!... and the humans.
- The undeads get stronger every day.
- Find food and shelter... but you're not alone.
- Reincarnate when you die and continue playing as another character.
- Graphic tiles, mouse support and musics.
Interact with NPCs
- Fight raiding gangs.
- AI controlled survivors are trying to survive just like you.
- Trade with other survivors.
- Lead a band of survivors.
- Commit murders...
- ...but watch out for the police.
- Get help from the National Guard.
- ...and of course beware the undeads.
A dynamic game world
- A dynamic procedural world.
- A city with different districts, buildings, sewers and subway.
- Push or destroy objects, build barricades.
- Day/Night cycle.
- Things happen all the time, the world is not waiting for you.
Get tools, skills and friends
- Learn skills by surviving to see a new sunrise.
- Scavange items and barricading material.
- Various weapons and items.
- Get followers and turn them into useful buddies.
Learn, Customize and MOD
- In-game manual and hint system.
- Redefine the keys.
- Wide range of options to configure the gameplay and the difficulty.
- Resizable game window, playable on any resolution.
- More than 10 original musics.
- Mod the graphics, musics, actors, items and skills.
- Selection of different rendering and audio engines.
New features are added with each update!
For Windows systems only.