|Ruoeg, a minimalist roguelike|
|Developer||Santiago Sanchez Sobrino|
|Influences||Legend of Grimrock, The Legend of Zelda|
|Released||May 3, 2013|
|Updated||May 3, 2013|
|Licensing||The MIT License|
|P. Language||C++, PDcurses|
|Official site of Ruoeg, a minimalist roguelike|
Ruoeg is a very simple game where you incarnate a warrior and have to go deeper in a dungeon to get the most amount of score possible.
- 4 different races:
- Human: Balanced status. This race equates to play in normal difficulty.
- Elf: Less amount of all status. This race equates to play in very hard difficulty (have fun trying to kill the first enemy).
- Dwarf: More attack and armor but less healt points.
- Orc: More amount of all status. This race equates to play in easy difficulty.
- 3 kind of interactive items:
- Chests: Grant you with a generous amount of gold (score).
- Map: Allows you to see the whole map of the floor. Downstairs are displayed too.
- Compass: Allows you to see the location of chests and downstairs.
- 8 different kind of enemies:
- Dragons and Small Dragons.
- Trolls and Small Trolls.
- Skeletons and Small Skeletons.
- Goblins and Small Goblins.
The game is available for Windows. However it can be compiled for GNU/Linux using Ncurses.
The game together the sources can be found at my GitHub page: https://github.com/SanchezSobrino/Ruoeg
Binaries for playing directly are located at: https://github.com/SanchezSobrino/Ruoeg/raw/master/Ruoeg_1.0_05052013.zip