Revision as of 07:05, 7 August 2020 by Secular-game
|Released||Aug 06, 2020 (1.0)|
|Updated||Aug 06, 2020 (1.0)|
|P. Language||C++14 STL|
|Game Length||~30 minutes|
|Official site of Secular|
- Real-time action adventure with different classes to play with, each one with unique abilities!
- In-game Manual section to learn how to play, a Tutorial to get used to the commands, and an Arena to safe combat practice.
- Yes, that's right... Real-time ASCII 80x24 console game combat! And many other surprises, including unlockables...
- Native 80x24 console game, created for retro gamers and also for those long waiting during software deploys.
- It can be played in GUI environments as well.
- No installation nor dependencies needed. Unzip and play.
- All of this for FREE; no sign-up, no email, no adds, no nothing... just click to download and enjoy.
- Made with love, Vim, C++14 STL, Ncurses (Linux) and PDCurses (Windows)
- Powered by GNU, Valgrind, Ubuntu, MinGW, Git, GitHub and Heroku