Difference between revisions of "Shadow of the Wyrm"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 02:30, 2 December 2015
|Shadow of the Wyrm|
|Developer||Julian Day (jcd748)|
|Released||August 31, 2015 (v0.3.9)|
|Updated||December 1, 2015 (v0.4.4)|
|P. Language||Cpp, Lua|
|Official site of Shadow of the Wyrm|
Shadow of the Wyrm is an open-world fantasy roguelike in the style of ADOM and Omega. It was formerly known as Savage Lands.
- Large world with random and set areas
- Quests from the starting island to the ends of the world
- A wide variety of races, classes, and optional conducts to suit various playstyles
- Nine deities, each with their own likes and dislikes
- A huge number of monsters, artifacts, items, and spells
- Full lower ASCII with over a dozen beautiful colours!