|Influences||D&D, Warhammer, American Gods|
|Released||03 May 2019 (demo)
21 June 2019 (alpha)
|Updated||15 November 2019|
|Interface||GUI, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Official site of Soulash|
Soulash is a fantasy roguelike where you play as a forgotten god set on destroying the world. Free demo available at https://wizardsofthecode.itch.io/soulash
- Alpha version 0.2 is available since 21st June 2019, you can watch the trailer here.
- Alpha version 0.3 is available since 19th October 2019, you can watch the trailer here.
You were once the god-king of the Dreamworld, but you were dethroned by a new pantheon of gods. Mortals have forgotten about you. Your powers diminished and eventually, you had to go into hiding. You spent centuries scheming your revenge. With an ancient artifact, you tore the veil between realms and invaded the mortal world, but at the cost of your physical body. No god has set foot here for eons, but you changed everything. Soon new gods will come and the world will burn. You have become the Harbinger of the End Times.
- Open, consistent world built from 170 region maps seamlessly connected together.
- Multiple races and professions to choose from during character creation.
- Over 100 animated abilities to be used in combat.
- Destructible terrain, your actions change the world as you go through it.
- Dynamic weather system that can affect combat situations.
- Random description generator that adds a little soul to your enemies (for you to steal).
- Loot system with randomized prefixes and suffixes that add extra properties. Every enemy can be created with better gear and all of them will drop what they use.
- Survival mechanics based on the requirements of consuming food and water, blood or life essence depending on selected race.
- Crafting mechanics with woodcutting, mining, salvaging, fishing, skinning, and butchering.
- Resource management during combat with stamina and fatigue.
- Modern GUI with buttons and tooltips for every available action.
- Modding support with in-game editors for creating new maps, entities and spawn groups (ability and animation editors coming in v0.4 major patch).