|Influences||Dwarf Fortress, Elite, CataclysmDDA|
|Released||Jul 24, 2016 (0.1)|
|Updated||Feb 18, 2018 (2.0.2)|
|Game Length||Open Ended|
|Official site of Steam Sky|
Your role in this game is to command a flying ship and its crew, traveling between floating bases, fighting with enemies, trading goods, etc. The game is more strategy based than tactical (you mostly give commands to crew and observe the results). There is no end goal for the game, and you can play as long as your character does not die. The game is under heavy development, but is generally playable.
- Buy low, sell high: find best trade routes between sky bases.
- Do randomly generated missions to gain money and reputation at sky bases.
- Manage your ship's crew: give them orders, hire new ones, or dismiss old members.
- Manage your ship: upgrade installed modules, install new ones, or repair damaged ones.
- Craft items: craft supplies from tools to repair materials to food.
- Fight with enemy ships in tactical combat.