Near future TO DO List (current version 0.6590) =
- no tourMonde() when @ is blocked by a wall
- DONE: fix the restart/animThread bug (add &&!an.getLeJeu().monde.perso.getMort() in TerrainPanel AnimThread while/if)
- "The switch between levels is odd: it takes a long time"
- pack the save datas in one serializable class instead of a bunch of several very bloody nasty files. Shame on me. Damn my descendants for seven generations. Morgoth spits on me.
- "If there's only one thing to activate or talk to, don't show a choice dialog."
- "The minimap seems to give away the positions of things you can't see."
- In fact no. The minimap show known position of things. For instance creatures are shown by red dots. The minimap shows the last known position of this creature. If the creature moves while @ don't see it, the minimap will refresh this position only when @ has it in his FOV. It seems to be confusing, it may be a good idea to display only "in FOV" creatures red dots.
- Well, i'll check that. Dark red dots: good idea :) -Crypt
- start adding more complex outdoors generations (=>towns, etc)
- enlarge following creature checked area (when switching between levels)
- delete dead creatures from toGuard arrays (not for Animals)
- add a coward boolean. (sheep=>true) Always setFlee(true) when foe detected.
- several new spells and potions to add in order to take advantage of some recent features : friendship, ventriloquism, catwalk, etc.
- add a taming action ? (using the chat command)
- add some kind of a "I surrender" action (using the chat command) ?
- items prizes must be fixed and balanced.
- next level Xps must be balanced.
- try to find a good reason to add an "official" path-finding algorithm (maybe for creatures supposed to know the terrain well) instead of my home made not so good one. (Yes, but home made. Everything, except the Bresenham line calculation method, is home made in CryptRL. I'm not patient enough to read other's algos. There is a lot more fun in crafting my own flawed ones.)
- buy a lantern, kill morgoth
Far Future TO DO list:
- a lot.