The Depths of Tolagal
|The Depths of Tolagal|
|Developer||Angry Toad Studios|
|Released||November 7th, 2014|
|Updated||1.2.0, on February 21st, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, OSX, Ubuntu|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||Short or Long Sessions|
|Official site of The Depths of Tolagal|
The Depths of Tolagal is an addictive roguelike dungeon crawler with an emphasis on tactical combat.
You are searching for your missing apprentice within the deep, dark dungeons of Tolagal. Did he go there willingly, or was he kidnapped? You don't really care, you just want your damn apprentice back!
- Deep tactical gameplay.
- Loads of different monsters, each with unique AI.
- Loads of loot.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Unique abilities tied in to the different weapons available in the game.
- Action point based combat.
- Play with or without permadeath - your high scores will only be recorded for permadeath runs though!
- Story mode - rescue your apprentice from the depths of Tolagal in this semi-structured mode.
- Infinite mode - get as far as you can in an endless dungeon. Try to beat your high score!
- Learn more about the dungeon of Tolagal in each run by finding journal entries written by the various inhabitants of Tolagal.
- Easy to learn but hard to master.
- Challenging but not unfair.