Revision as of 21:19, 17 October 2011 by Zerobandwidth
|Released||06 October 2011|
|Updated||17 October 2011 (0.4.1α)|
|Platforms||Linux, Windows (Cygwin)|
|Official site of Zerogue|
Zerogue has been modified to be slightly easier than classic Rogue, in the following ways.
- The player may press a to "appraise" an item. This will give feedback indicating something meaningful about the item in question, without giving the full details from a scroll of identify.
- The player may press D to disarm a trap that has been uncovered. Like the search command, the disarm command is not guaranteed to succeed on the first try, but is countable.
- Creatures that formerly lowered the rogue's experience level now apply "negative levels" which can be recovered by using a "potion of restore level".
- The game includes a "floor object" called a "transfigurator" that will transform gold into items, and vice versa. Unwanted items can be traded for gold, and gold may be used to buy any item that has already been identified by the rogue.
- When gaining a level, the rogue's HP is restored.