Shadow of the Wyrm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Shadow of the Wyrm|
|Developer||Julian Day (jcd748)|
|Released||August 31, 2015 (v0.3.9)|
|Updated||January 2, 2016 (v0.4.5)|
|P. Language||Cpp, Lua|
|Official site of Shadow of the Wyrm|
Shadow of the Wyrm is an open-world fantasy roguelike in the style of ADOM and Omega. It was formerly known as Savage Lands.
- Large world with random and set areas
- Quests from the starting island to the ends of the world
- A wide variety of races, classes, and optional conducts to suit various playstyles
- Nine deities, each with their own likes and dislikes
- A huge number of monsters, artifacts, items, and spells
- Full lower ASCII with over a dozen beautiful colours!