Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Developer||Alexander Pirozhkov (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Based on||Angband 3.0.0|
|Released||Feb 2003 (or later)|
|Updated||6th April, 2003 (0.9)|
[ Official site]
AlexAngband is an unmaintained Angband variant, and is one of the few variants of the 3.0 series which makes use of Lua.
Its main features include:
- All home items, and artifact, unique, object, and monster information is stored in a savefile-independent way, allowing different characters share the same information.
- An Adventurer's Guild, where items can be sold and bought by other characters
- "Storm levels", which are levels engulfed in elemental storms and contain powerful artifacts
- The addition of a belt slot, from which you can use an item in half a turn; also, other "realism" changes making it take longer to use an item from the pack than one worn or wielded
- Different modes of two-handed fighting