Cardinal Quest II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal Quest II|
|Influences||Cardinal Quest, Diablo II, Dark Souls|
|Released||2014 March 19 (1.0)|
|Updated||2015 Feb 27 (1.1)|
|Interface||Tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||5+ hours (1-2 hours per Act)|
|Official site of Cardinal Quest II|
Cardinal Quest II is a coffeebreak roguelike
Cardinal Quest II is a streamlined, combat-oriented roguelike in which the player must fight their way through one of three Acts, levelling up and acquiring items and skills to confront and defeat that area's tyrant. Though each individual Act is a self-contained game taking just an hour or two to attempt, the game rewards long-term play with three different Acts, three escalating difficulty modes, six classes and a substantial achievement system.
Cardinal Quest II is free-to-play, with in-app purchases to unlock classes and perks faster, on Kongregate.com (as a Flash game) and on iTunes (for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
Based on Cardinal Quest by Ido.
- Simple graphical user interface and four-directional movement
- Streamlined inventory management
- Skill trees for each class so you can customize your character further as they gain experience
- Five slots for special abilities (either class-specific or found) which recharge over time
- Deep achievement system with approx. 150 increasingly challenging achievements across 50 achievement ranks
- Endless tower mode that scales in difficulty the higher your character gets
- This page is a stub. Please help RogueBasin by expanding it. Click here to edit this page.