Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Influences||CataclysmDDA, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup|
|Released||07 October 2022 (1.0)|
|Updated||14 February 2023 (1.2)|
|P. Language||C Sharp|
|Interface||Tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||1-3 Hours|
|Official site of Deadland 4000|
Deadland 4000 is a post-apocalyptic roguelike released in 2022 set in the year 4000. The player is tasked with travelling north to meet what may be the last human on Earth.
- Simple survival mechanics, players must manage food and radiation
- Linear open world. The world generates as a long 32 tile wide line. The player must travel north, the further the distance the more dangerous the enemies.
- No experience. New abilities can be learned from reading books scattered across the world.
- Enemies have a vision radius shown by red indicators. Evading detection is a powerful strategy.
- Noise system. Guns will alert nearby enemies to your location. Certain enemies will create loud noises when they see you.
- Day night cycle. Weather system.
- 2 Victory conditions: a standard win for reaching the end of the deadland, and an optional ascension run where the player must retrace back to the beginning of the game with new dangerous enemies.
- Choose from 9 different classes: Child, Punk, Hobo, Veteran, Hiker, Druid, Agent, Firefighter, or Experiment.
- Collect cosmetic stickers with tokens earned from playing.