Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias||Epyon (current), Anubis (former)|
|Projects||GenRogue, Valkyrie Framework, Neko, DoomRL 2|
|Games||DoomRL, DiabloRL, Berserk!, AliensRL, Jupiter Hell|
|P. Languages||C++, FreePascal, Lua|
|Official site of Kornel Kisielewicz|
A bloody machine and roguelike developer from Poland, owner of the ChaosForge.
- DoomRL - coffeebreak gore-themed roguelike based on the game Doom
- DiabloRL - 7DRL roguelike based on Diablo
- Berserk! - another 7DRL roguelike of tactical bloodshed
- AliensRL - 7DRL roguelike inspired by Aliens, and Alien Breed: Tower Assault
- Jupiter Hell - spiritual successor to DoomRL
Roguelikes in the works
- GenRogue - over-ambitious roguelike 9 years in the making
- DoomRL 2 - expanded sequel to DoomRL
- a few unnamed projects
- Carceri - simple editable roguelike (canceled)
Currently working on Neko, DoomRL tiles version, ressurection of AliensRL and continuation of DiabloRL. Afterwards will be working on unnanounced projects on the Neko engine. At the same time he is working on a non-roguelike game and the first stage of GenRogue codenamed Wraith.
- Horror in Roguelike Games
- Horror in Roguelike Games, Part I : Gore
- Third dimension in an ASCII-based roguelike
Compiled RGRD articles
- What a RL should be?
- Roguelike Ideas
- Roguelike DM
- Magical Dungeon
- Personalities of different roguelikes?
- Time-gate roguelike
- Roguelike Mood
- Things which are hard to code
- Murder Mystery RL
- Fire Brigade RL
- Shopkeeper RL
- Rank RLs you have played a lot
- Alternatives to Permadeath
You can e-mail him at "admin at chaosforge dot org".