Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Games||Rot Magus, SpectRL, Emmanuel de Rouge and the Amulet of Quetzalcoatl|
|Official site of Kosina Zoltan|
Father, husband, solution analyst, hobby game developer from Hungary.
- Rot Magus - An extended, browser-based remake of Ronny Wester's Magus, built with Rot.js and Phaser.
- SpectRL - 6D roguelike experiment, itch.io 7-day Text Only Jam entry, built with Rot.js.
- Emmanuel de Rouge and the Amulet of Quetzalcoatl - Roguelike with battle royale elements, itch.io 7DRL entry, built with Rot.js.
- A new infinite map generator algorithm for Rot Magus that is a composite of a large-scale, OpenSimplex2 noise-based, zeta-tessellated, Kruskal maze of roads, a dungeon generator for each cell of the maze, and a low-scale OpenSimplex2 noise-based height map to fill the empty parts of the cell with mountain ranges and vegetation.
- Multiple character control.