Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||Mar 12, 2017|
|Updated||Mar 14, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Android, HTML|
|Interface||Pixel art, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||Very short|
|Official site of Myst|
Myst is a coffeebreak roguelike
A cursed mist covers the wood. This mist swallows anyone who steps into it, but you are safe while your magic torch is burning. Fight spirits of the mist, collect runes to reveal the Spirit King and slay him to dispel the mist.
How to play
This is a compact roguelite game where you need to traverse an ever-changing maze. The only part of it that does not change is the part which is not covered by the mist. Use it to your advantage.
- Collect "fire" runes to replenish your torch level
- Collect "blood" runes to replenish your health level
- Collect 5 "way" runes to make a Guardian Spirit reveal himself
- Spirits do not attack you, but they chase you and may drive you into a corner
- Avoid attacking spirits when their eyes are glowing (especially red), because that's when they are most dangerous
Play the game online here.