Reflector: Laser Defense
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Reflector: Laser Defense|
|Developer||Michael Moore (@mscottmooredev)|
|Influences||Hoplite, Vicious Orcs, Dwarf Fortress, Into the Breach, Kingdoms and Castles, Surviving Mars|
|Released||November 22, 2019|
|Updated||January 28, 2022|
|Licensing||Open Source (GPL)|
|Interface||Tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||~60 minutes|
|Official site of Reflector: Laser Defense|
Roguelike colony management in a hour
Play as an elite Laser Defense mech sent to build and defend a colony on an increasingly aggressive alien planet.
This game is in active development. You can follow along on my blog, on itch.io, or @mmakesgames on Twitter.
- Laser-slinging Combat: Reflect, split, and absorb your laser beam to make the most of each shot
- Colony Management: Provide housing and jobs for your colonists, who then produce resources for you
- Wave Survival: increasingly large and dangerous hordes of aliens attach each night!
- Short Sessions: a full successful game takes about an hour, so you don't need to worry about losing hours upon hours of progress
- Undo Your Mistakes: you can fully undo up to 20 turns -- experiment without fear!
- Traditional Roguelike Mechanics: play as a individual character in a randomly generated turned-based grid-based world
- Graphics, Music, Sound Effects, Mouse Controls: but don't worry, there is full keyboard support too