Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Influences||DCSS, Tales of Maj'Eyal|
|Released||July 6, 2020|
|Updated||September 1, 2021 (1.0 Full Launch)|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Game Length||~2 hours|
|Official site of Rift Wizard|
Rift Wizard is a short form, strategic, spell casting focused roguelike.
It is a traditional, turn-based, grid-based roguelike drawing influences mainly from DCSS and Tales of Maj'Eyal, as well as modern roguelites.
- Huge library of unique and interesting spells to cast
- Extreme character customization
- Mechanically diverse monsters
- Non stop epic wizard battles
- Extremely finite resources and permadeath
- Full mouse and keyboard support
- Crisp 90s crpg style sound and graphics