Rogue Fable III
|Rogue Fable III
|Pixel Forge Games
|Dec 28, 2018
|Jan 26, 2022
|Windows and Mac
|Graphical Tiles, Keyboard, Mouse
|Official site of Rogue Fable III
The legendary Goblet of Yendor, some say it grants immortality, but others say its infinite power will drive you to madness. Rumored to be made of solid gold, inlaid with gems of incredible beauty and size, it will surely fetch a fortune on the black market. Many a rogue and scoundrel, lured by dreams of endless riches, have set out to steal the illusive artifact from the depths of the Dungeon of Dread. None have survived, will you be the first to succeed?
Rogue Fable III combines the challenge, tactics and strategy of classic rogue-likes with a modern interface and graphics. Designed from the ground up to be playable in a single hour, but with a huge variety between runs. Rogue Fable II includes:
- 10 base character classes and 7 races with the ability to multi-class over the course of a run.
- Over 60 unique talents and abilities
- 13 dungeon branches, randomly chosen each game so that every run feels unique.
- 120+ monster types each with their own abilities, behaviors, strengths and weaknesses.
- 150+ unique items to discover.
Rogue Fable III was available on Steam Early Access. Full release was planned for Summer 2019 but actually happened in Dec 27, 2021.
Playable demos of the game are available at the following sites:
The Steam page for the game is at Steam