Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||June 27, 2022 (1.0.0)|
|Updated||July 1, 2022 (1.0.1)|
|Platforms||Browser, Linux, Windows|
|Interface||ASCII, Graphical tiles, Keyboard|
|Official site of RuggRogue|
RuggRogue is a simple web-playable roguelike made with Rust and SDL, with Emscripten for the browser version.
Inspired by the Rust Roguelike Tutorial, but made without any existing game engine or roguelike helper libraries.
- Discover new monsters and equipment the deeper you go.
- Hunger and regeneration: stay fed and stay healed!
- Choose between graphical tiles and ASCII display.
- Menu-based UI with hot keys.
- Auto-run to quickly follow corridors and cross open space.
- Save and load system.
- New Game Plus mode!