Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Influences||D&D, Warhammer, American Gods|
|Released||03 May 2019 (demo)
21 June 2019 (alpha) 04 March 2022 (stable)
|Updated||17 April 2022|
|Interface||GUI, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Official site of Soulash|
A forgotten god versus the whole world. A dark being, ready to regain his might using souls ripped from hundreds of enemies. Soulash is a turn-based combat-heavy roguelike told from the villain's point of view, where an open world exists only for the pleasure of complete destruction. From gnome villages, through dwarven keeps, into the hot deserts, with massive Capital City and the Black Pyramid - everything is to conquer, destroy and cover in blood.
Free demo available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1623210/Soulash/
- Stable version 1.0 is scheduled for the 4th of March 2022, you can watch the trailer here.
- Alpha version 0.7 is available since 18th December 2021, there was no new trailer released.
- Alpha version 0.6 is available since 25th September 2021, there was no new trailer released.
- Alpha version 0.5 is available since 5th December 2020, there was no new trailer released.
- Alpha version 0.4 is available since 22nd February 2020, there was no new trailer released.
- Alpha version 0.3 is available since 19th October 2019, you can watch the trailer here.
- Alpha version 0.2 is available since 21st June 2019, you can watch the trailer here.
- Huge open world made out of 350 alternative regions, with multiple starting positions, alternative routes to victory, 8 professions, and 15 races, making the game replayable with lots of interesting locations to discover, and character builds to try.
- Tactical turn-based combat with more than 150 abilities available, against hundreds of different enemies, including over 50 powerful unique enemies, bosses, and gods to beat.
- Destructible terrain and different weather effects that affect combat situations, the world is changed by your actions forever.
- Interesting story told through character monologues, dialogues, and location descriptions during encounters.
- Tons of useful loot, everything used by your opponents is dropped when they die, including powerful artifacts and magic items.
- In-game modding tools with Steam Workshop integration - for even more content!
- Steam leaderboards and achievements integration for competitive players.
- No limits to summon count for necromancers!
State of development
Soulash is complete as of 1.0 version released on the 4th of March 2022! You can follow Soulash news on Twitter and Discord