Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Developer||Slash and QuietGecko|
|Released||2022 Mar 13 (7DRL)|
|Updated||2022 Apr 6 (0.2.4)|
|Licensing||Closed source, Freeware|
|Platforms||Browser,Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Game Length||2 hours|
|Official site of SpelunkyRL|
SpelunkyRL is a coffeebreak roguelike
A roguelike based on Spelunky.
SpelunkyRL was initially an entry for the 2022 7DRL Challenge. It saw some development afterward and may see some updates in the future based on players feedback.
You have wandered for days in the desert, and finally found the caverns leading to the ruins of an ancient temple.
You walk into the caverns, wondering what adventures await for you.
- Spelunker: A seasoned explorer of caves and ruins.
- Wields the Whip of Andalucia, an S&W M1918 revolver, and a fedora hat
- +2 sight range, +20% trap evade chance
- Rogue: Adventurer of many dungeons, up to save the world again.
- Armed with the legendary daggers Sting and Needle, and his trusty Elven short bow.
- +1 melee damage, +2 hearts
- Tourist: Always wanted to visit the temple and take some cool selfies.
- Starts with a 2000$ Yendorian Express credit card and an expensive camera.
- Cannot fight in melee.
- +5 carry capacity.
- Lead Designer and Developer: Santiago Zapata (Slashie).
- Audio and Music by QuietGecko
Powered by JSRL and unicodetiles.js