|Theme||Open world, sandbox|
|Influences||Daggerfall, Sid Meier's Pirates|
|Released||December 2020 (Steam)|
|Updated||May 20, 2023 (0.82.09)|
|Interface||Tiles, Mouse, Some keyboard shortcuts|
|Game Length||15-20 hours for the main quest line|
|Official site of Terra Randoma|
Terra Randoma is a turn-based roguelike in a proc-gen open world with proc-gen quests and lots of curious incidents while you travel. There is no class restriction, you can develop your character however you want with skills, talent stones and randomized items while you discover an ancient secret.
- Proc-gen open world, map generator options
- Turn-based tactical combat system in an authentic roguelike fashion
- Procedurally generating the world, quests, items, NPCs, battlemaps and dungeons
- 40 enemy types with 3 or 4 Tiers each, totaling to 120+ enemies, including the Furious Fungus, Ratman Claw Master and Phantom Sailors
- Influence the world with your actions. You can help the settlements to prosper and survive through crisis.
- Full freedom in character development with attributes, skills and 50 Talent Stones including Fire Ball, Whirlwind Attack, Tornado Kick, Push etc.
- No scripted plots to follow. Your story emerges as you play. (Although there is an optional main quest chain)
- Not just dungeon crawling but also wilderness crawling
- Camping, hunting and foraging
- Potion crafting
- Gain reputation with towns and also two different factions (Adventurer's Guild, Artisan's Keep)
- Hunger, day/night cycle, rain
- Highly accessible interface
- Inventory management
- Table-top aesthetics with 3d graphics
- Music and sound effects
- Optional permadeath and difficulty levels
- Local leadership board
- Lead Designer and Developer: Deniz K.
- Communication and Q&A: HuntressOz
- Music: John Leonard French
Made with Unity